Old February 22nd 05, 09:43 PM

Chris Bastock wrote:

So if people could reply with problems that have
occurred when using the bikes, I would be very grateful. An example of

this could be sitting on the bike, paddling, or the general style.

There are no accurate readouts for tension on the bikes I've used, so
going to a preset level of difficulty is... difficult.

Cyclocomputers are needed with some spin cycle brands to measure crank
revs.

Finer adjustments for seat location (up/down, fore/aft) would be
useful, as the the no-slip pin holes (used as safety measures, of
course) are fairly far apart. Measurement marks could be applied so
that seating position could be repeated easily.

"Consumer" padded saddles are not a good choice. Some saddle attachment
mechanisms are cheesy-- not all that secure while still being difficult
to adjust for tilt.

"Better music" (if any) and "no instructor microphones allowed". --TP