Old September 9th 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Mr.Tuffy liner for road bikes ok? Or 2nd tube?

On 2017-09-09 12:19, wrote:
There are NO ineffective Conti's.

The line needs careful selection. Isnot Conti's problem is yours n mine...

And others.

https://www.bikeshophub.com/blog/201...in-tire-review

Quote "Velo Joe
April 11, 2016 at 12:17 pm

I also use to swear by Gatorskins but, over the last 2 seasons I’ve had
nothing but trouble with the side walls. I have gone through two set of
Gatorskins in 2 seasons of commuting. Now on on Vittoria Rubino with
liners. Fraction of the price and no sidewall issues".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7VR3jdwZ3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qavt1Ocz1kQ

Other Conti tires seem to do that as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiPBo0hdrvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVnNlQaW-1g

Ther'nothing extreme abt your local climate or roads

There isn't but rear tires get quite hot when riding in 40F weather and
glistening sun on asphalt.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/