Old September 10th 17, 07:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Mr.Tuffy liner for road bikes ok? Or 2nd tube?

Velo Joe ? Joe sells Ruins

J, you have glitch. Having mounted the wrong tires in the course of discussion eventually blame the factory.

Uh, 17 years ago I rode on Conti TT as a suburban 'distance' rider. Great tire. Over tire for that ride.

Then I began using bike as cargo from super-duper ...n sidewalls failed. Wong tire.

Before that at Hmmm 20 years Conti made translucent sidewalls in an attempt to max response. Several people complained this was too much n Conti beefed up.