Old June 5th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°

Default THE LOGIC OF TRIKES an outsider's viewpoint by Andre Jute

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
m...
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
THE LOGIC OF TRIKES
an outsider's viewpoint
by Andre Jute

big snip

You've got to be kidding! If you ever wanted to convince me not to read
any of your books, you have succeeded. Sheesh!

When I first got into bicycling many years ago I read several books about
bicycles that were also gibberish. Let's face it, the mechanical engineering
types barely know how to write anything that you can make sense of.

Tom Sherman writes extremely well for an engineer. He occasionally uses too
much engineering jargon, but I suspect he is just testing our patience. I
think he must have taken some liberal arts courses when at college. But
Andre Jute is far more typical of the type. Reading what he writes turns
your brain to mush.

Well, I do technical writing for a living.

On the other hand, André Jute is the published author of non-fiction
under his own name, and fiction under the pen name Andrew McCoy.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.