Old June 5th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default THE LOGIC OF TRIKES an outsider's viewpoint by Andre Jute

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 7:21 pm, someone wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:.
THE LOGIC OF TRIKES
an outsider's viewpoint
by Andre Jute

big snip

Jeff Grippe wrote:
You've got to be kidding! If you ever wanted to convince me not to
read
any of your books, you have succeeded. Sheesh!

Ed Dolan whined:
When I first got into bicycling many years ago I read several books

about
bicycles that were also gibberish.

Someone wrote:
For what Andre was attempting to explain, a picture book would be so
much better.

Oh, I wasn't attempting. I succeeded. You and Bernhard got it, and the

rest of those capable of understanding are silent because I got it
right.

The only thing you succeeded in doing was boring everyone out of their mind
if they were stupid enough to read it. Those with brains, like myself, never
even bothered to read it since we can spot a crackpot like you from a mile
away.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota