Old October 10th 04, 07:47 AM
flyingdutch

Default BR16

hippy Wrote:

Cool guys! I achieved my goal today of sticking
with the Glenvale C bunch until the line. Another
couple of months training at higher intensity and
I'll be in front at the line :-)
Damn those bunches are huge there now!
Damn the pace is high! One dude pedal hit
and another stuffed a corner totally and hit the
curb, right in front of me. Looked good as he
did the superman impersonation.. it probably
helped coz he would've landed on grass..

hippy

what kind of numbers do you get there?

guess i need to get that licence to race at Glenvale, huh?
the Hawthorn club membership allowed me to dip my toe last summer.

What kind of gearing and speed do you do there?
my bike's fine for Kew (alas the 'engine' aint

--
flyingdutch