Old October 10th 04, 02:43 PM
hippy

Default BR16

"flyingdutch"
hippy Wrote:
Cool guys! I achieved my goal today of sticking
with the Glenvale C bunch until the line. Another

what kind of numbers do you get there?

I'm sure it used to be 20-30 riders, now it's like 60+.

guess i need to get that licence to race at Glenvale, huh?

Yep, unless you wanna pay for a day license every race.

the Hawthorn club membership allowed me to dip my toe last summer.

How come you didn't renew? You could've been racing
all winter... slacker! ;-) (just like I didn't.. )

What kind of gearing and speed do you do there?
my bike's fine for Kew (alas the 'engine' aint )

Race Glenvale or Dalmore or Dunlop or METEC
or Nyadale.. No silly hills. Well, METEC and
Nyadale have little 'bumps'.

Speed and gearing.. I'll just get the Polar data.. hang on..
55min, HR: 172/193, 36.4k, 28.4kph 40.1kph,
Cad: 107bpm, 23degC

40.1kph! That can't be right?!
No wonder I'm shagged out after racing..

hippy