Old May 25th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc
landotter

Default Clipless Shoes for Mt Biking - Suggestion?

On May 24, 3:16 pm, IUnknown wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for a good shoe that I can wear for Mt Biking. I do NOT
use clips!

What I'm looking for is a good shoe to wear which would dry out faster
than a regular tennis shoe. Is that even possible??

The problem I have with the typical Mt Bike shoes out there now is
that they are either 1) made for clips or 2) have stiff soles.

Should I just continue to wear regular tennis shoes and perhaps buy
some water proof socks or ??

If you use nice big platform pedals, use whatever sneaker fits. Keen
makes some neat hybrid water shoe sneaker things that are pretty comfy
and dry quick. Just avoid cotton socks and you'll be fine.