Old April 16th 13, 05:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Friday, April 12, 2013 11:57:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2013 10:14:46 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, April 12, 2013 6:56:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You can't substantiate it here. DUH! You'd have to do some real research where it matters. Idiot.

No problem. Real research results coming up:

My criteria include the following:

(1) Search Google for "Mike Vandeman assault"

(2) accept first result.

The result:

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/06/...lting-cyclist/

Since that's better than anything you've offered (i.e., "nothing"), I'll take it.

Thanks, once again, for confirming that you have ZERO interest in the truth.. You really should learn to keep your mouth shut, since you are your own worst enemy. What a glutton for punishment! No matter how many times I expose your dishonesty, you keep coming back for more!