Old September 4th 17, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Mr.Tuffy liner for road bikes ok? Or 2nd tube?

On 2017-09-04 13:46, wrote:
Short run...the overlap is problemaric.

Have you tried? One rider told me he can't feel it. In the MTB tires I
have the liner packed into another reglar thickness tube and that
"sandwich" rides between thick thorn-tube and tire. No flats, thus works
very well but there is a noticeable bump. Which I don't care about on
the MTB because it shakes all the time anyhow. On a road bike a
thud-thud-thud would be annoying.

A tape around cicumference is desogn poss.

Difficult because the liner must be able to massage itself in place
while inflating.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/