Old March 14th 18, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default New bike path

On 2018-03-13 12:23, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

-snippity snip snip-

I've had more problems with motorists because of cell phones and
increased traffic (and the rage that goes along with that). If you
want to stomp your feet about something, try cell phones and
distracted driving -- and alcohol. I think plain old ETOH is the
cause of more accidents than any other intoxicant by a long shot.
-- Jay Beattie.

+1

+2

I agree that distracted driving is a higher danger. However, marijuana
also has consequences. Two days after the stuff was legalized in
California a cop was killed by a driver high on marijuana.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/