Old November 9th 04, 01:18 PM
Erik Lusseault

"Tom Kunich" a écrit dans le message de news:
et...
wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I wonder.... do you suppose those natives of the Ivory Coast are chopping
up French citizens with machetes because the French are too civilized for
them?

Could leave the French out of this just for once.
As an aside, an American was just killed in Ivory coast, killed by an
Ukrainian pilot flying a Russian plane belonging to the Ivory Coast army.
So if you can make sense of what's going on over there, be my guest.