Old December 27th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Coker Discussion Thread

mark williamson wrote:
Ah really? That's good to know, thanks! Did your silicon grease come
in a tiny container with "Do not eat silicon gel" stamped on it? That
made me laugh a lot Seems like a good rule to live by, though.

That's sort-of what I meant... I think I can probably find somewhere
on the seatpost / T7 where the camera won't hit the ground directly (on
level ground, anyhow). But even if it doesn't hit the ground directly
it's going to getting shaken up mightily when the uni hits the
ground... That kind of shock is a bit of a worry, since I expect that
eventually that's going to break the camera - the question is how much
it can take.

I think I'll keep it mostly on the helmet mount and only put it on the
uni when I need to, if at all.

yeah my gel came in a container that said that it made me laugh to. I
don't think I'll ever mount the camera on the T7 either, I think I'll
stick to mounting it on my body mainly my arm or my helmet

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(http://www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle/products)