Old March 27th 12, 04:30 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_8_]

Default Crazy driver in Newtown.

aus.bicycle has been quiet on this one.

"
Cyclists beware - there are two crazy people driving around Sydney, who do NOT like cyclists. It's a dark red Mitsubishi
sedan, their number plates are covered with cardboard with "TRAFFIC" written on in texta.

Yesterday afternoon the guy on the right threw a battery at me, and then got out of the car and punched me. I suppose
that's assault and battery?

N.B. I have reported this to the police. They're not hopeful of catching them, given they don't have any good images of
their faces, or a car rego.

UPDATE: A friend of a friend said this car is sometimes parked in Petersham. Keep your eyes peeled in that area.

"

13 pages of comments...

http://www.sydneycyclist.com/forum/topics/crazy-drivers

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/tec...l?rand=3586054