Old March 28th 12, 05:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Crazy driver in Newtown.

On 27/03/2012 9:05 PM, Rob wrote:
On 27/03/2012 4:08 PM, Tomasso wrote:
Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:30:40 +1100, "Tomasso" wrote:

Yesterday afternoon the guy on the right threw a battery at me, and
then got out of the car and punched me. I suppose that's assault and
battery?

But what size battery? I'd be worried if it was a car battery...

Hmm. Didn't read that paragraph... bad me. Punny...

Story is in SMN, Terrorgraph, Sunrise, ABC and elsewhere.

The image was good, obviously took his time to capture. Pity the car
didn't have a plate, but notice the P plate under the cardboard.

Not to mention no license plate and the passenger has a moustache.
Easily identified.