Old April 8th 15, 06:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Brandt on soldred/tied spoking

On Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:44:26 -0500, "T0m $herman"
wrote:

On 2/22/2015 9:35 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 05:52:02 -0800,
wrote:
On 2/22/2015 3:58 AM, Earls61 wrote:
How is Jobst doing? Has anybody heard anything?

snip

At work, I know someone who knows him slightly. All I heard was that
he has a caretaker.

Think about the choices you make and the implications.

The implication being...?

The World's Greatest Expert™ thinks if Jobst Brandt had been wearing a
Magic Foam Bicycle Hat™, he would still be actively riding and posting
to RBT.

I thought that Brandt broke his hip initially. Do they have helmets
for hips now?
--
Cheers,

John B.