Old April 12th 18, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Another one kiled by a cyclist

MrCheerful wrote:
On 12/04/2018 16:19, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:44:57 GMT, MrCheerful

I do not post anything to motoring groups.

I see, so you're a hypocrit.
I don't beleive you've ever once posted anything nice about cycling
or cyclists. "Mr Cheerful".

Possibility he can't find anything nice about cyclists.
I certainly can't.

it is odd, but does kmj ever post anything other than responses?

Nope. He is not very bright. Years ago he did post to the driving group
about his driving lessons and the instructor having to grab the wheel and
things. I remember his postings. He does not like me because of his shame.
He lives on one of the Channel Islands and is a bit of a dick.

You would think that this cycling group would have at least some
original posts from kmj.

That would be entertaining and could be fun.
Bod sometimes posts **** here, he is mostly ignored.