Old September 16th 20, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default (Not so) Near Miss of the Day 469: Uninsured driver hits cyclist withdoor mirror

QUOTE:
Sometimes in our Near Miss of the Day series, we have a video that strictly speaking shouldn't qualify for it, because rather than being a close pass, the driver has actually made contact with the cyclist, and that's what we have today with this clip from West Yorkshire.

The footage was sent in by road.cc reader Andy, who said: "The incident happened on Côte de Otley Chevin (East Chevin Road) on 8 September.

"The Black Ford Focus which turned out to not be registered, taxed, MOTd or insured hit my right elbow with it’s door mirror at speed.

"Luckily, the only damage was a rip in my new jersey and a slight graze," he added.

https://road.cc/content/news/near-mi...-mirror-277299