Old October 24th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Cole[_2_]

Default Cycling surges in the land of the automobile

On 10/24/2010 3:08 PM, Henk Fictorie wrote:
damyth wrote:

To make this discussion even more relevant, why don't you use Google
streetview to examine roads in Assen? The first thing you'll notice
is the over-abundant and confusing blue signage of bikes with a red
slash through it. What do you think that might mean?

We that's easy, it means that there are bikepaths. The red slash
indicates the end of the bikepath.

regards Henk

Oops, looks like I need to go to Dutch cycling school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16AO0_08r3o