Old December 11th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default My new KH/Schlumpf 36!!!

Klaas Bil;1147052 wrote:
You might be the first comsumer (household, technically) worldwide that
has three Schlumpfs.

I have two Schlumpfs and a spare Schlumpf hub.

Unfortunately, that spare hub is the recalled 1st Gen hub.

Congrats on the new Schlumpf James! Hopefully that will solve some of
your knee probs? A also found shifting is definitely easier than the
29" Schlumpf also!

I'm yearning for my Unguni though....but unfortunately I only have a
Schlumpf with me in Aussie.

John and Brycer1968, I don't notice any flex whatsoever with the 36" KH
Schlumpf. And I've revved it up well over 30km/hr on dirt. The frame
is pretty stiff, so that helps.....we wrestled with one for over an hour
with minimal frame flex when I wrecked my first frame.

Corbin...if you can't make Unicon, how about Induni? Not quite as far
to travel www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org