Old February 19th 19, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Fisti-mouths

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:44:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything.

While I certainly don't expect this to actually stay on the tech subject and perhaps I'm the largest contributor to wandering off subject this doesn't mean that it has to be angry conversations rather than rational discussions.

If you make comments that open yourself up to potshots don't be surprised if someone takes advantage of you.

The fault lies primarily with you and your continually touting of
"facts", that you apparently make up. You never provide any data to
back up your assertions and become very abusive if anyone points out
your errors. You are also well known for changing the subject when
anyone points out your errors and provides proof that you are wrong.

And yes, "if you make comments that open yourself up to potshots don't
be surprised if someone takes advantage of you".

One can only gaze with wonder at an individual that continually posts
"facts" with no evidence of accuracy and then complains about being
corrected. Or is this post just another example of you trying
desperately to justify your own foolishness?

--
Cheers,
John B.