Old February 25th 19, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Fisti-mouths

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 12:12:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 1:32:29 PM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

Do I need to start making list of 'the best of tommy boy'?

Being a pin-head you don't know enough to write your own
name and resort to anonymity to prevent your own lists being known.

Because stupid ****s like you tend to assault people for exercising freedom of speech. You've threatened me twice already.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Your lies and total ignorance on matters makes you wrong almost
100% of the time.

and as usual, you can offer no proof.

No one is disputing that, ****ferbrains, The point is your claim that aluminum oxide is flammable. You wrote it twice in the 'front cracking noise' thread.

It was my claim that AlO2 causes fires. But your denial is noted.

Just because you seem keep denying what you actually wrote:

"Not according to my electrician brother. He said that aluminum corrosion which is aluminum oxide is flammable."

"raised resistance and heat high enough to ignite the aluminum oxide."

"Just called my brother the electrician. He says that the corrosion products of aluminum wire are flammable "

So, you didn't claim that aluminum oxide causes fires, you claimed aluminum oxide was flammable. You are wrong, as you are about pretty much everything you've ever posted here.

Hopefully your home is wired with aluminum.

And hopefully you get hit by a coal-rolling pickup with a giant trump sticker on your next ride - oh the delicious irony.