Old November 24th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default 36er, handlebars and bike seat??

chuckaeronut;1137465 wrote:
I'd love to try a bike seat, but I'm just too lazy and/or overstretched
to bother trying to set up a good handlebar far out from the seat....

I know I'd want to keep the T7 though, to have both. I think. Imagine
having a magura brake hose "splitter" so that two separate handles (on
different bars on your uni) could be used to compress the pads into the
rim. That'd be awesome...

I am sure you could get some sort of Y fitting for the hose to go to
two levers. Or failing that could you have hoses coming from both slave
cylinders?

I am down to only my MUni at the moment and it has a bent seatpost. I
might get a bike post and seat and throw my handle on there and see what
it is like but it would be on a 26x3 with 160s not exactly the ideal
road machine.

There is also lots of snow here right now so it is not really idea for
testing new setups but I will let you all know how I do if I get around
to doing this.

--
saskatchewanian