Old September 25th 05, 08:21 AM
nget

Default Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

Wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:08:41 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

I know all I will ever want to know about recumbents and so there is

no
point in hanging out on this freaking newsgroup any further. I am only

being
saddled with all the idiots and morons anyway of which all newsgroups

are
mostly composed.

Any of you who think it is worthwhile to post to ARBR have rocks in

your
head. There is no greater waste of time than bothering with Usenet. It

is
for imbeciles.

I shall now only commune with myself as I should have done in the

first
place. My Greatness is not for the midgets and dwarfs of Usenet. I

leave you
to yourselves. May you all fornicate with one another until kingdom

come and
thereafter burn in everlasting hellfire!

If the sound of two hands is clapping, then the sound of one is of
waving goodbye. Best of luck contemplating your navel, ed.

jim

It seems to only be an opinion on your part Jim.In another thread Ed
wrote,"Riding a recumbent is all about fun.It is just about the most
enjoyable thing that it is possible to do.Everytime I go out on my
recumbents,I marvel at how comfortable they are and how easy it is to
get around on them.The rest of the world does not know what it is
missing".
What can I say,maybe you Jim should contemplate your navel?

--
nget