Old January 20th 07, 09:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - Off Topic

32GO wrote:
Hey folks -

Please use this thread - and only this thread! - for
any comments you absolutely can't resist making about
the TROLL for the next week or two. If you can't
suppress the need to quote it, please cut and paste
without any concern for conventional Usenet continuity.
For this crap, who cares, anyway?

Regards,
Wayne

In his initial post in his thread, "So Good, So Far", our resident
troll caste out the bait that I am pleased to note no one took. Our
disruptive renegade malcontent has yet to perceive that this concerted
effort is in specific and direct response to him and him alone. How
could he have misconstrued to refer to anyone else, the declaration
"IT'S OUR NEWSGROUP, DAMMIT, NOT THE TROLL'S!" posted in the thread ...
"IMPORTANT - Groupwide Notice - PLEASE READ!"??? Could it be that our
troll is as imperceptive as he is obnoxious? Regardless, It matters
not really. Fortunately, the endeavor to re-mold this newsgroup into
the forum it was originally intended to be is meeting with success.
You are all to be commended for you devotion to the cause.

Jim McNamara