Old February 6th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc

Default The foul deeds of Carl Fogel (was: Another Fogel Lie from thearchives)

On Feb 6, 10:13 am, Ozark Bicycle
wrote:

Peter Cole may have thought the other guy "rigid", but I'll wager that
that guy did not forward private emails, unsolicited, to a third party
nor send out nasty snail mails to other posters family members. Fogel
has committed both those foul deeds (I know this from first hand
experience).

I'll wager the other guy also did not put the name of his opponent in
the heading of a thread, using it specifically to defame him. Only a
few here have ever stooped to that level.

- Frank Krygowski