Old February 6th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute

Default The foul deeds of Carl Fogel (was: Another Fogel Lie from thearchives)

Ozark Bicycle wrote:

that guy did not forward private emails, unsolicited, to a third party
nor send out nasty snail mails to other posters family members. Fogel
has committed both those foul deeds (I know this from first hand
experience).

No doubt Fogel justified these foul deeds with lipsmacking moralizing
about how the people whose families he assaulted were "liars". Only in
Fogel-land is the unproven (in Fogel *telepathy* future) sins of the
fathers visited on the wives and children by some self-appointed
internet hero called Carl Fogel.

It is despicable for trash like Carl Fogel to react to his petty fear
of brighter people on the newsgroup by including their friends and
families in his sneaky attacks. It is no doubt starting to dawn on
some why from the beginning I called Fogel "scum".

It is not difficult to spot scumbags of Fogel's type. For a start they
always have a loyal gang to blow smoke over their crimes, in this case
Michael Press and Ryan Cousineau and Frank Krygowski and some
campfollowers whose names I can't be bothered to remember. For
another, they cannot help conforming to their own pattern of
psychopathology: Fogel, for instance, doesn't appear to understand
that it is immoral and wrong for him to substitute his personal likes
and dislikes and fears for the due democratic process in which someone
is innocent until proven guilty; his repeated false accusations, his
repeated cries of "liar", his stoking up of his gang into a lynch mob,
demonstrate his disease to use all too visibly.

Andre Jute
A little, a very little thought will suffice. -- J M Keynes