Old May 20th 08, 04:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default Comparing relative impacts of various trail user groups--No Surprise, Hikers and Equestrians Cause More Trail Damage than Mountain Bikers

On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:52:50 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
wrote:

On May 18, 8:51*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 18 May 2008 20:10:35 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero

Except when the so-called "research" LIES, and the review tells the
truth, as I did.

And, of course, your claim of "telling the truth" is unsupported by
anything resembling data, making it nothing more than your opinion.

BS. Whether or not it's my opinion, it's still the truth. That's all
that matters.

Your opinion of what constitutes the truth is worth nothing.

Again, thank you for supporting my argument.

E.P.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande