Old January 13th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

Default Carrying Luggage on a Long Distance Ride (36)

MuniSano;1169752 wrote:
I'm sorry if I'm a bit sketchy on my route details as I don't want
anybody to do this route first! Suffice it to say it will be hugely
epic and a trip of a life time; the logistics are starting to fall
together I just need to finish up my PhD so I can train/plan some more
and recon parts of the route....

very intriguing!

Why not apply for the 'Kris Holm Evolution Of Balance Award'
(http://www.krisholm.com/grants)? It would help nicely I'm sure! As Kris
is a bit of adventurer himself I'm sure he would agree to keep quiet
about it for a while...

Although if you're not planning on doing it for a while, you could wait
till 2010 - this is the second year it's run so I guess it'll be run
next year too (no inside information on this one, sorry).

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)