Old September 5th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
mac[_2_]

Default Camping Gear found on the E route near Philadelphia airport

On the E route I found some bicycle camping gear. I inspected it, two
seem to be pillows, however one stuff sack contained a netted device.
I put all in a pile on the edge of the road, no room on the road
bicycle anyway.. I reason that when the bicycle tourist using the E
route would double back.
I drove to the area today and three of the five items were gone. Only
two pillow left. Details of the items are here
http://www.billcotton.com/MY_rides.htm#Current ride.