Old December 6th 12, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Bicycling and Divorce

"John B." wrote in message

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:07:51 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

We bachelor hermits never have any of the problems you note. I pretty much
do whatever I want whenever I want and it never even occurs to me to take
anyone else into consideration. God ... it must be awful to be married!

Ed Dolan the Great

The guy ain't even married and already he's got problems :-)

Not everyone in the world is lucky enough to be NOT married like me.
However, the subject of this thread is interesting as I have known several
men who were into cycling and whose wives divorced them. The men were taking
their vacations doing week long bike tours without their wives. I think
separate vacations are almost always a sign of trouble ahead.

Men who like to bicycle and who want to stay married should not take
separate week long bike tours for their summer vacation. Either convince the
wife to come along or else forget about it.

Ed Dolan the Great