Old October 25th 04, 07:07 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Elisa Francesca Roselli writes:

Lately I have been so afraid of my impending job transfer to a site 10
kms away from my home (and connected need to commute by bike) that I
have been losing sleep. My balance is wonkier than usual due to
anxiety-related hyperventilation. The fear is such that I have developed
an aversion to my bikes. I ride in a panicky fashion and have problems
starting in traffic, which of course makes things only more dangerous. I
assuage myself by "allowing" myself to walk to work. There is no
enjoyment at all in cycling just now.

You can & shall ride if you wanna; you don't have to & won't if
you don't wanna. It's your free choice.

In the meantime, maybe this might help:
"Riding Your Spiritual Bicycle"
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...ing/riding.htm