Old August 15th 06, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc
Auz

Default Buying a new MTB

Hi,

I'm shopping for a new MTB. I will be putting road tyres on it and
using it to commute the 7 miles each way to work each day. Then
swapping the tyres over and getting muddy at the weekends. I'm looking
to spend in the region of 400.

I'm just waiting on Evans to get me a Q800 in at the moment, so I can
have a look at the weekend.

http://www.evanscycles.com/product.jsp?style=60947

Any good / bad points anyone knows. Would I be better off with
something else?

All advise greatfully recieved

cheers guys