Old March 15th 05, 09:32 PM
Dane Jackson

Claire Petersky wrote:
"Orrie" wrote in message

I just bought two Butterflies (the cut-rate crmoly version) for our tandem.
I am hoping these will solve my and my daughter's problems on the tandem.

I switched out the rear seat on the tandem, and the seat on my wife's bike
for those. They helped a lot with her seat problems. Of course YMMV as has
been previously noted.

For myself, I can ride most anything, though I still like the saddle that
came with my first road bike (Giant OCR2) the best. I managed to bust the
rails on whatever came with the Surly Crosscheck and swapped the OCR saddle
onto it. Of course, the only other comment I've seen about the OCR saddle
was that it was a fiendish torture device designed to destroy ones butt. All
I can say is if you don't want it, I'll take yours, I have a couple bikes
I wouldn't mind replacing the seat with those.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
"If you're feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it."