Old May 19th 17, 02:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Nicky Hayden in serious condition following bicycle accident:

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 4:48:36 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Nicky Hayden in serious condition following bicycle accident:

http://autoweek.com/article/racing/a...cycle-accident

Andre Jute
Makes you think

I have heard that one of the most dangerous places in Europe to ride a bike now is in Italy. That for some unknown reason Italians now look down on bike riders.

Yesterday I was on a four lane road and some SOB motorcyclist passed me in my lane so closely in a turn that his helmet almost hit my arm.