Old November 13th 07, 01:55 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
POW is NYCXYZ?

How do you know this to be so?

The writing style is unmistakable. I can identify who is who by the manner
of their writing. But mainly it is his juvenile attitude and ****ed-up
sassiness that gives him away.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 9, 9:42 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:

I have had cops (who should know better) tell me I should ride on the
sidewalk.

LOL! Just goes to show that cops simply make **** up, as suits the
occasion. It's either part of their training, 'cause they do it so
well, or the job attracts natural bull**** artists.

Speaking of cops, what ever happened to them bicycle cops? Don't see
any anymore, 'cept at parades -- what do they do the rest of the time?

Here is NYC XYZ again making a perfect fool of himself. He seems not to
realize that it is only the thin blue line (cops) that keeps us safe from
criminal predators. Many of them are now in prison where they belong and
NYC may well end up there himself if his present attitude should
continue. But he is young and has much to learn about human nature. In
prison, he would learn all about human nature in spades from his fellow
inmates in a matter of minutes.