Old August 16th 17, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Stress Analysis in the Design of Bicycle Infrastructure

On 2017-08-15 16:55, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 07:09:32 -0700, Joerg

On 2017-08-14 20:09, jbeattie wrote:

[...]

... After Prop 13, there
are few property tax dollars for transportation projects. Maybe SMS
can weigh in on this. But I do know you pay practically nothing for
property tax. I probably paid that much 20 years ago for a dinger
house in a sketchy part of town.

Why did you do that?

Assuming that you are a normal, intelligent person the question might
arise as to why you immigrated almost half way round the world to
settle in a state with, perhaps the highest tax burden in the U.S.,
and now complain about it?

Sometimes people have to do job-related moves.

Then, like in my case, one can hardly predict when years later a IMO not
very competent governor ruins the works. Oh well, some day we might
move. Southern Utah looks good. So does Northern Arizona.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/