Old November 23rd 03, 10:33 PM
David L. Johnson

Default Need Advice Choosing Road Wheels

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 05:29:57 +0000, glen wrote:

I just got a great deal on a Klein Q-Carbon. The only thing I don't like
about it is the cheap wheelset.

What's "cheap" about them? It would seem strange indeed if they weren't
on a par with your first suggestion of Mavic wheels and Shimano hubs.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | It is a scientifically proven fact that a mid life crisis can
_`\(,_ | only be cured by something racy and Italian. Bianchis and
(_)/ (_) | Colnagos are a lot cheaper than Maserattis and Ferraris. --
Glenn Davies