Old March 14th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
max

Default Elgin (IL) Approves Preliminary Bikeway Plan

In article ,
Kristian M Zoerhoff wrote:

Not quite a year ago now, I attended a bikeway workshop for the City of
Elgin, IL:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...thread/dc6e82d
947bb9b6e/14ec7e0675e741eb?lnk=gst&q=#14ec7e0675e741eb
http://tinyurl.com/3cmks2

Last night, the Elgin city council approved the reworked preliminary bikeway
plan, which apparently includes a lot of the suggestions from that workshop
(I missed the meeting, so I don't have the exact details in front of me).
The council approved it unanimously, but not before the liability boogeyman
was brought up again (thanks, Illinois Supreme Court!).

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/c...EL13_A1COUNCIL
_S1.article
http://tinyurl.com/332ahk

Awesome!

--
This signature can be appended to your outgoing mesages. Many people include in
their signatures contact information, and perhaps a joke or quotation.