Old February 26th 05, 12:59 AM
H. Guy

In article .com,
wrote:

I am looking for feedback from anyone else who has ridden the new crop
of performance/comfort bikes. I am looking at the Specialized Roubaix,
Trek Pilot and Klein Reve and would consider any others that I might be
overlooking.

is that roubaix for real? i've seen them, and i just can't imagine
that those little elastomer blobs do anything but look expensive
and high-tech.

i've tried 'em all: CF, Alu, Ti and that lowest of tech: Fe.
at this point, the cannondale is in a landfill somewhere, the
lightspeed ended up on ebay, the kestrel is hanging on the
bedroom wall, and the paramount sees a few thousand miles of
road every year.