Old July 10th 03, 09:43 PM
Rick Onanian

Default Did my first century Friday

I'd be ecstatic with 19.4 over 20 miles, but everything's uphill both ways
around here...and I live in Rhode Island, not a mountain range or anything.
Hrmph. Must be me (out of shape, bad technique, bad choice of bike doesn't
fit properly, or any other such problem..)

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:35:27 GMT, Rivermist wrote:

Good job. I would be very happy with 19.4 over 100 miles.

"Jim West" wrote in message
Just felt compelled to post about it. We averaged 19.4 MPH while
actually riding, but 4 rest stops (due to a 100+ F heat index in
the afternoon) meant it was about 6 hours real time. I'm very pleased
with myself overall.

--
Rick Onanian