Old June 29th 15, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default AG: Twist-ties

On 6/28/2015 11:22 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:55:46 +0700, John B.
wrote:

. . . or just throwing the half bag of chips
away :-)

The chips were all eaten by the time I got to the next re-supply
point. Hot day, salt tasted *good*.

Oh, it does! One friend of mine swears by V8 juice while riding,
largely because of the salt content, she says. (I think it's got a fair
amount of potassium as well as sodium.)

As mentioned, for hot rides, I add a bit of salt substitute to my water
bottles.

But I think it was mostly Pringles and Mountain Dew that got me
coast-to-coast. ;-)

--
- Frank Krygowski