Old August 30th 18, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Who is a real cyclist ?

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 5:35:29 AM UTC-5, OK wrote:
Probably a homeless guy with depend on two-wheels is the real cyclist in my view. Not guys with riding $5k bike on the bike lane who just use bike for
exercise or fun and these guys never use bike for main transporter.
And next real cyclist would be Dutch and Denmark cyclist using for a main transporter.

A long time ago I commuted on a bike and rode it as transport since it was my only transport. AND I rode bikes for fun and recreation too. Was I a DOUBLE REAL CYCLIST????