Old June 19th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default Making fun of Michael Rasmussen

On Jun 19, 8:39 am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
bobcullinan schreef:

Regardless of whether your think Rasmussen is guilty or innocent, this
video is hilarious:

Bob, why don't you post the url of your rss feed and leave us alone for
a couple of weeks? And get some original content for your snazzy looking
website instead of sporza.be and other knock-offs.

The video was posted earlier this week:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/...

Ted:

Mi scusi...I didn't know that the Rasmussen video had been posted
earlier.

Also, I think you need to dig a bit deeper into CycleTo. The majority
of our content is original. We're not opposed to reposting videos,
like this one of Rasmussen or Frank Schleck's crash, but if you take
the time to dig into the site, you'll find a whole lot of pictures,
videos and stories that you won't see anywhere else.

You can always reach me direct if you have thoughts, comments or
suggestions: