Old December 16th 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

Default Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On 12/15/2010 7:50 PM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/15/2010 8:06 AM, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 12/13/2010 7:55 PM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/13/2010 7:40 AM, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 12/11/2010 4:23 PM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/11/2010 12:29 PM, Duane Hebert wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 12/11/2010 8:29 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
"T?m Sherm?n? "
wrote in
message ...
On 12/10/2010 11:28 PM, DirtRoadie WHO? ANONYMOUSLY SNIPES:

Hmm. Given your fears, I suppose Quebec must have special
Ground
Meat
Crews to scrape away all the dead cyclists!

- Frank Krygowski

**** you.

+1
DR

Good to see the maturity and civility of the group being
preserved.

/sarcasm

Calling me a coward is bad enough but making light
of the dead cyclists here, some of which were friends
and all of which were persons, was a bit much.

And lying/libel is not a bit much?

Are you talking to me?

No, it is a different Frank-Basher™ who hides behind a pseudonym while
lying and committing libel by falsifying quotations. However, for some
reason, this immoral behavior draws much less ire than Frank
Krygowski's
above board argumentation.

Sorry Tom but just because Frank hasn't used profanity doesn't make
his personal attacks any less irksome. As to your reference to DR,
I'm not exactly sure which of his comments you're referring to.

Look in this thread, and you will find multiple occasions where
"DirtRoadie" altered quotations - I pointed out several of them in

Don't think that he altered anything without saying so.

No, DR presented altered material as direct quotes.

But anyway,
how is that different from telling me that I skulk in the gutter like a
coward because I don't ride exactly in the middle of the lane and then
20 posts later telling someone else that they are just as afraid of
cycling as I am because they also don't agree with him?

Those are opinions, not fabricated lies.

Sorry but when the presumption is based on his interpretation of
something that I didn't actually say or imply, then it's a fabrication.