Old May 28th 17, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

On 28.05.2017 02:41, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
I can get a bicycle for free on freecycle. It's not a mode of
transport, it's a toy.

My toy is a delightful convenient economical very viable very pleasant
means of transport.
I feel absolutely honoured that you YOU describe it as a toy. Because it
is the likes of YOU.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.