Old May 28th 17, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

On 28.05.2017 06:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 17 May 2017 10:20:49 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:
On 17.05.2017 12:10, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I have enough money to afford a motor vehicle. You stick to your
18th century transport if you wish.

And I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical viable
means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the
****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.

I can get a bicycle for free on freecycle. It's not a mode of
transport, it's a toy.

Only an unemployable pikey with no hot running water, no hope, no woman, no
future, 11 cats and several parrots living in a hovel would stoop so low as
to get a bicycle from freecycle.

I agree with the first part of your post.