Old October 17th 19, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks?

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:25:33 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 10/17/2019 5:57 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how
to display them?

The same thing here. I am still using an old edition of Agent and it
reports the "content" of each message and those with no text all
reported "0" content.
--
cheers,

John B.