Old November 1st 04, 01:40 AM
Beverly

Default Light Question

I see there has been another thread on building your own light system but I
need to buy one and want some suggestions based on how I'll use them.

Most of my riding is done on bike trails during day light hours. I never
considered buying lights until I misjudged how long it would take to return
to the car last weekend and had to ride the last few miles in the dark. I
was a little nervous as this trail is along a riverg I would like to have
a system that can easily be removed from the bike and possibly stored in a
bag until needed. There are so many different types and I'm not sure what
the pros and cons are for them. Any suggestions on buying a good lighting
system that won't be used too often? I'll be going to the LBS later this
week and would like to have some idea on what to purchase. I would like to
stay below $100 for the system. Am I going to be able to purchase a good
system in this price range?

TIA
Beverly