Old August 31st 17, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JQ

Default Taya Chain

On 8/31/2017 7:36 AM, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 02:58:27 -0400, JQ wrote:

On 8/30/2017 9:00 PM, John B. wrote:
In a less humorousness vein, did you know that "back in the day"
runners used to wear women's panties? Now, of course, running shorts
incorporate "panties" so it is no longer necessary to rob the lingerie
drawer :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Back in what day and what part of the world?

Back in the day when I first started running and in the U.S. but as I
said, "modern" running shorts incorporate built in "panties".
see:
http://tinyurl.com/y7xnwz8n
http://tinyurl.com/yd9jq7fm
--
Cheers,

John B.

Back in the day when I was a runner on the USA national scene, I never
wore women's undies nor anyone that I knew. Now some did wear women's
leggings during the winter and freezing temps for races, as far as I
know we all wore men's briefs. My day was back in the 70's, I can't say
post 70's as I was no longer able to run.

--
Ride fast, ride hard, ride for health and enjoyment... JQ Dancing on the
edge

---